HOW DOES IT WORK?
Manufactured with the purpose to reduce and remove COD, TSS and FOG, The Watermark Projects DAF Model 20 is the largest complete treatment system in our range of skid mounted DAF systems. It has a capacity of 40,000 litres per hour.
The 10m x 2.6m skid houses all of the various components and ancillary parts as well as the interconnecting pipework. This is fitted prior to installation to minimise time on-site.
Like our other DAF models, the Model 20 uses level sensors or float switches to automate the wastewater treatment process.
Also included are:
- On-board mixing vessels
- Automated air dissolving vessel
- Chain driven scraper blade
- Baffle & weir plating
Thanks to it’s compact design, the Model 20 boasts an outstanding capacity and ancillary functions with minimal footprint.
- Treats up to 40,000 litres per hour
- 10,000 x 2,560 (mm sq.)
- Approx. 2,800 h. (mm)
- Digital control panel
- Skid mounted
- Fabricated in 304 stainless steel
- 7 m2 DAF cell (T304 stainless steel)
- Single stage variable mixing vessels
- Automatic dilute polymer makeup system
- Sludge collection vessel (with mixer)
- 2.2 KW integral air compressor
- Digital control panel fitted with a Siemens PLC & touch screen HMI
- Lockable GRP enclosure (housing control panel)
- Integrated skid & access platform
- 8 scraper blades
- Inverter driven, self-priming, positive displacement feed pump
- pH controller
- pH adjustment dosing pump
- Coagulant dosing pump
- Onboard neat to dilute polymer makeup system
DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING
All of our DAF systems are installed & commissioned by our in-house engineering team.
Thanks to its skid mounted design, the Model 20 is able to be installed & commissioned with minimal site time. With interconnecting pipework & all ancillary instrumentation (such as pumps, compressor, control panel etc.) pre-installed and tested on the skid base. The unit offers as close to Plug & Play setup as possible.
Take a look at this recent installation we fulfilled for one of our clients:
Scheduled Servicing Now Available
To view our Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze servicing package options, click here: